[or-roots] help needed

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Wed Oct 26 06:57:13 PDT 2005

For anyone else interested, I sent the transcription off list.  It list the children of Thomas and Cynthia.  However, it does not agree with the 1880 Census from Gervais, Marion, Oregon.  Same names, wrong relationships.

Household:

       Name  Relation Marital Status Gender Race Age Birthplace Occupation Father's Birthplace Mother's Birthplace
       Thomas LOUDON   Self   M   Male   W   40   KY   Laborer   SC   IN
       Cyntha LOUDON   Wife   M   Female   W   32   MO   Keeping House   GER.   GER.
       T. Samuel LOUDON   SSon   S   Male   W   16   OR   Laborer   KY   MO
       W. Charles LOUDON   Nephew      Male   W   14   OR   Laborer   KY   MO
       Thomas LOUDON   Nephew   S   Male   W   9   OR   Attending School   KY   MO
       Amanda LOUDON   Niece   S   Female   W   13   OR   Attending School   KY   MO
       Elizabeth LOUDON   Dau   S   Female   W   9   OR   At Home   KY   MO

Source Information:
        Census Place Gervais, Marion, Oregon

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com