[or-roots] help needed

Ray Powell rayp6217 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 26 08:30:53 PDT 2005

I don't know anything about the book, but I found it real interesting when I went to my mapping program to note that the Taylor's were a busy  bunch. I found a number of Taylor Butte's scattered around the state (three different ones in Lane County alone! and Coos, Cook and Klamath Counties have them as well) and Taylor Creek Falls, and Taylor Creek Gorge. They seemed to like to name things after themselves.

Ray Powell