[or-roots] Amos Williams Olney family

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Fri Oct 28 09:11:30 PDT 2005

The below was on Roots-L from RNPflueger at aol.com

Does anyone recognize the book, or Claud?

Pat (in Tucson)

 We are looking to purchase "Report on settling the estate of Amos Williams

Olney" published by Albert A. Baker in 1900. This publication contains

exhibits showing genealogical heirs descended from Zebedee Williams, his maternal

grandfather and great-great grandson of Roger Williams. One copy last known to

have been in the possession of Claud Silvernail in a VA home in White City,

Oregon in the late 1960's. We need your help. Thanks.

Dick