[or-roots] another "mystery" question

cjp joppe cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 1 13:35:07 PDT 2005

Ah! Maybe an early Red Cross type of thing even? Our
photos sound eerily similar. There is another photo of
two of the gals in regular/non uniform clothing -
their names were Louise Allen and Ella Griffith (just
in case this rings a bell with anyone else in the
or-roots group). I can scan a low res image of it
tonight and send it to you individually if you'd like
to see it. Wouldn't be be something if we had the same
photo ?

--- Beth Perry Johnston <bpjohnston at charter.net>

carole
cjpjoppe at yahoo.com