[or-roots] Travel in 1878 (NICHOLS)

wm0g at comcast.net wm0g at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 11:10:11 PDT 2005

Hi Linda,

I don't know if we have ever tried to check to see if we are tracing similar NICHOLS families. I am researching my wife's family, and specifically, Edwin F. Nichols from Morgan Co., IL who settled in the Table Rock Pct., Jackson Co., OR about 1881. I'm sure he is somehow related to other NICHOLS in the area too. I've been searching for Edwin's parents forever! HA.. Love to share some info! I have some (so far) unrelated NICHOLS info from that area. Her Nichols also had relation in K Falls.

Regards,
Jack Ciaccia