[or-roots] Buttermilk Corner

cjp joppe cjpjoppe at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 21 09:47:55 PDT 2005

I have to agree!
Years ago my Grandmother asked if I'd like a glass of
milk.  Of course I said yes. It wasn't milk, but
buttermilk.  She was playing a prank on me. She got a
good laugh because I must have made the most awful
face - it wasn't at all what i'd expected (regular
milk).  But the rule was if you asked for it you had
to finish. The only glass of b-milk I ever drank (and
then threw up).  Maybe if I'd known it was buttermilk
I'd have tried it and liked it, but never by surprise.

--- DAVIESW739 at aol.com wrote:

> Buttermilk YUK!!!!!
>
> Walt  Davies
> Cooper Hollow Farm