[or-roots] Pioneer Families

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Wed Sep 21 16:57:09 PDT 2005

In a message dated 9/21/05 3:18:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dgoodma02 at comcast.net writes:
Speaking of Pioneers:
I have Oregon Pioneer Certificates (Oregon Geneaoloical Society Provided) for
Thomas Goodman and Susan Bryant  Oregon prior to Oct 1872 ggf
Samuel Mark Mclane and Josephine Berry prior to 1840 ggf
Sons and daughters of Oregon Certifate for Samuel Mark McLane Pioneers
Early Settler Certificate for Prince William Goodman gf
Early Settler Certificate for  Corabelle (McLane) Goodman after 1872 but
before 1900 gm
My gggf Samuel  B. Goodman was in Oregon in early 1800, near Umitilla
--  ( just to stir the pot a little)
Bob and all
Oregon Genealogical Society still issues Pioneer Certificates and Early
Settler Certificates.
For information go to their website:
    http://www.rootsweb.com/~orlncogs/ogsinfo.htm

Linda VanOrden