[or-roots] Pioneer Families

Lorraine Works lworks at molalla.net
Wed Sep 21 21:20:03 PDT 2005

Where do you get these certificates.  My granddaughter's father's side of the family has one that signed the petition at Champoeg to make Oregon a state.

Lorraine

  Speaking of Pioneers:
  I have Oregon Pioneer Certificates (Oregon Geneaoloical Society Provided) for
  Thomas Goodman and Susan Bryant  Oregon prior to Oct 1872 ggf
  Samuel Mark Mclane and Josephine Berry prior to 1840 ggf
  Sons and daughters of Oregon Certifate for Samuel Mark McLane Pioneers
  Early Settler Certificate for Prince William Goodman gf
  Early Settler Certificate for  Corabelle (McLane) Goodman after 1872 but before 1900 gm
  My gggf Samuel  B. Goodman was in Oregon in early 1800, near Umitilla
  --  ( just to stir the pot a little)
  Bob Goodman
  USAF Retired
  University Place, Washington