[or-roots] unsubscribing

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Sep 25 14:32:34 PDT 2005

Folks who are trying to get away from our incessant babble by unsubscribing
need to follow directions further down the page, as far as I know it is the
only way to get yourself off this list, it was called to my attention by a
person who was trying to unsubscribe yesterday that instructions for this
process found at;

http://arcweb.sos.state.or.us/listserv_roots.html

are why we are seeing their attempts in our inboxes, as I told them, List
Mom is a very busy person and if as I understand it that page is no longer
valid, I apologize for her that it is still out there confusing the issue.

Les C

In order to unsubscribe you need to go to;

at the bottom you will see an "edit options" box where you enter your email
and will be asked for password etc on the next page.

If you have done all of this and are still getting email, or having done
this is why we are seeing your "unsubscribe" email on the list, right under
the "edit options" box is a link to Contact Layne with your problem, if you
have to do so please be patient with her, she is a very busy person.