[or-roots] un thing - unspeakable

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 09:41:38 PDT 2005

Well Becky:  I did a year at the University of Washington! (go Huskies!)
I also went to MIT, OSU, And the U of Utah.
 I'm a Beaver Born and a Beaver Bred, and when I die I'll be a Beaver Dead!
--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

OOHHHH,  I thought you were going to say "Go Huskies"  Just as long as nobody here says  "Cougars"   We don't like them.

My kids went to University of Portland, University of Oregon, Portland State, Reed College, Occidental, University of Chicago, Northwestern, Bennington and Southern Oregon. The answer is "no" we have no retirement!

Becky