[or-roots] Deford

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Tue Sep 27 21:36:58 PDT 2005

Ancestry's copy is MUCH better.

Samuel age 46  Farmer  b. Ohio
Jane     age 47               b. Ohio
Ann      age 18               b. Ma(??) or Mo
Jasper   age 10              b. Iowa
Jane     age  9                b. Iowa

Had another idea on the WORD  try Lerning.  These are all  teenagers who are
attending school.  Therefore the job is learning instead of at school as it
would have been on later census.

"Profession, occupation or trade of each person either male and female over
15 years of age"
Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm