[or-roots] Another Hardwick genealogist

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Wed Sep 28 09:44:40 PDT 2005

Thanks you are very thorough.  I found Raleigh about 4 years ago and he
and I have shared quite a bit.  As for Bernadine Lee, unfortunately she
passed away last June at the age of 99.  She had been the Hoskins
historian for over 60 years.  She started a Hoskins reunion in 1944 that
has been held every year since in June.  So far I have not been able to
attend but by golly I am going to do my best to make it next year.  I
just hope it doesn't die now that she has.  I will look to see if I have
her life story still and will send it to all.  It is very very
interesting and was written by her son Wayne Lee.  She was really a
remarkable women and kept her faculties up to the end.

Dale