[or-roots] Re: OBIT -

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Sep 28 19:21:10 PDT 2005

Denise;

Actually I found that online so it was no big deal, cost me about ten
seconds work after finding it to cut and paste it in the email; for those
who might be interested the Oregonian online obits are at;

http://www.oregonlive.com/obituaries/oregonian/

we also have a member of the list who has a seperate list where you can sign
up to receive the list of names of folks in The Register Guard obits page
every day, makes it easeier to cathc folk if you don't subscribe.

Always happpy to help out.
Les C

>snip
Thanks for sharing the obituary.  Anne Muth Caldwell Boss is my
grandmother's first cousin.  My grandmother has Alzheimer's so if she knew
about the death of her cousin she forgot to tell me.  I'm the family
historian but many of the relatives forget I want to know about such
unpleasant events as the death of cousins.  I appreciate the "flogging the
dead buttermilk horse" as the sidelight is I learned some info that was
important for my database <Grin>.  Thanks Leslie for typing out that
obituary!

Denise
(who lived in Portland from 1961-1970)

unsnip<