[or-roots] Oregon names

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Wed Apr 12 07:54:30 PDT 2006

Hi everyone,

Here are main Oregon and Washington names I'm researching.  If you have the
same name in your tree, I'll gladly send more information.  The last list I
sent had too much information and did not make it to the list.

Have a great day!

Ronda

Brewers from the 1850's,

Axtell crossed the plains in 1852,

Alexander d. 1857 Lane County OR

Howard about 1908

Spoor about 1921

Himes 1850's - 1930's

Collateral Oregon families that married into the Brewers are:

Cochell, Rousett, Battles, Berry, Soverighn, Perry, Dwigins, Clark,
Hornbeck, Wilhelm, Cranforth, McDonald, Gould, Crowe, Harper, Harris,
Sherwood, Smith, and Mann.

Ruddell, Barrett

Collateral Oregon families that married into the Himes family are:

Reid, Rice, Prince, Buswell, Mann, and Albrecht

Washington:

Brewers--same family from the 1850's

Scott d. 1913 Boisfort

Axtell--same family 1850's