[or-roots] Grave Markers

Dan_M djames at wvi.com
Wed Aug 16 22:42:53 PDT 2006

Hilltop in Independence ran by Farnstrom mortuary said as I ask about making
a marker for me dad " they must be flush to the ground and approved first"

Laurel hill in Eugene - not only had lousy records, but also said the same
thing as I ask about my grand parents on my moms side.
  this is the one that cut down our tree - I have a picture of it.
call and ask.
Dan M