[or-roots] (no subject)

Robyn Greenlund rgreenlund61 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 22:38:08 PST 2006

I acquired a copy of the book A History of St. Paul's Episcopal
Church of Oregon City, c1973. I find that I don't need this as a part of my
collection, so am willing to donate it to someone else. It covers the church
history from 1947 until 1973.
There are several old photographs, a list of the rectors during the named period, and,
most interesting to our purposes, a list of the early baptisms, confirmations,
marriages and burials from 1847 - 1871. There is also a list of the charter
members of the "King's sons and daughters" and the Women's Guild from 1891
and 1893. Probably 200 names in total. I will be making a copy of the
vital information and will post it to this list, but I don't need the
physical book any longer. If someone is a collector of Episcopal materials they
may find this very interesting, or if you are connected with the descendents
or Oregon City. Let me now if
you would like the book. Send me your address off list and I will drop
it in the mail to you. Please also post your interest in it to the list so
that other researchers will know where the book ended up.

Robyn
Greenlund
coquillevalley.org webmaster.

http://mail.yahoo.com