[or-roots] WWI Draft Cards & 1870 census

Ann jerrysfawn at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 07:43:40 PST 2006

Denise---

I also subscribe to Ancestry.   They have changed the way they sign people
up.  I wanted to subscribe to the Canada genealogy group, but they no longer
subscribe independantly.

Do you (or anyone else for that matter) subscribe to the Canada additions?
I would specificly like a lookup for the surname of BATZNER and
BASTNER/BATSNER.  I know the name is in those records because it comes up in
the general ancestry search.

Roberta Ann BATZNER Chesley