[or-roots] WWI Draft Cards & 1870 census

Denise Merritt merritthome at clearwire.net
Fri Feb 10 07:19:57 PST 2006

An announcement I read on another genealogy related list said:

Ancestry is offering WW1 Draft cards and the 1870 census free during
February in honor of Black History Month. The only way I could access it was
to go through the Olive Tree Genealogy site below. Look
under the 2nd yellow line.

_Click here: The Olive  Tree Genealogy: Home of Free Genealogy Databases!_
http://olivetreegenealogy.com/freedata.shtml

As a subscriber to ancestry I don't know how to check on the validity of the
offer but I thought others might want to try if they aren't current
subscribers and want to look up some WWI info.

Denise