[or-roots] Canada--Ezra Burkholder

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Tue Feb 14 09:38:47 PST 2006

I have an ancestor that has the NA in that column and I assumed it meant
Naturalized, but when I tried to obtain the naturalization papers for
that person, using the date, place etc. I was told by the people that
provide those documents that na meant not applicable and that the person
was not naturalized after all.

Dale