[or-roots] Canada--Ezra Burkholder

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 10:39:13 PST 2006

Dale

More investigation may be required. Who were the people that "provide those documents"?  Depending on the
year, the docs could be in the county courthouse, a state office, or even NARA, I suppose.

Why don't you give us the details, and maybe someone can assist.

Oh, I'm leaving Thursday for the Bay Area, where some good basketball should break out, but between now
and then, or when I get home. . . .

Pat (in Tucson)