[or-roots] Draft Cards

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Thu Feb 16 11:27:03 PST 2006

Hi Dale,

The link below is for Enlistment records WW II.. not the WW I Draft Cards.
& says it's not a complete list of men & women.
US World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 - New    Ancestry.com
has---Civil War Service Records also.
This database contains information on about 8.3 million men and women who
enlisted in the U.S. Army during World War II. While this database contains
information on the majority of the men and women who served in the Army
during this war, it is not complete and does not represent the entirety of
the U.S. Army servicemen. Information found in this database comes from the
WD AGO Form 317 (used from 1941-45), WD AGO Form 372 (used from 1945-46),
and Enlisted Reserve Corps Statistical cards.
I put in Goodman & came up with lots & lots of Goodmans, but need to know
the full name date & location.
Your also searching for your ggggf George Washington Goodman Sr. in Umatilla
Co.,Oregon, right?
What are the names of your four uncles?

Nancy