[or-roots] Re: Looking Glass Cemetery Book by Douglas Co. Gene. Society

Denise Merritt merritthome at clearwire.net
Sun Feb 19 12:34:08 PST 2006

I own the Lookingglass Cemetery Book from Douglas Co (Published 1990 from a physical inventory taken Sept. 1988 & Sexton records).  There are no HUNTLEY or LEE surnames listed.  It is not indexed but typed according to the surname on the tombstone so it is possible someone could be listed under a married name.

I also have some HUNTLEY's in my family tree of records.  James Franklin "Frank" HUNTLEY (1870-1929) married my relative Ida CENTERS (dau of Frances Gage & William Centers).  I have done some research on their specific branch of the HUNTLEY family.

I think your index is nicely done for the Myrtle Point book.

Denise