[or-roots] Idaho Springs, Idaho...

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Wed Feb 22 06:49:43 PST 2006

If you read the history I sent you the URL for last night you will be even
more confused, that regiment was organized in Missouri.

Where was the family in the 1860 census, there are no coopers indexed by HQ
in either Idaho or Colorado, but I find thirteen Coopers in 1870 in
Colorado, three in Idaho, but in 1860 there are 9 James Coopers and a J F
Cooper.