[or-roots] King/Cox

GerryCT at aol.com GerryCT at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 20:25:41 PST 2006

Hi.  My name is Gerry Thompson.  My mother is Bunny  Caspell.  We are
related.  The Caspells and the Priems of my  grandfather's generation had about 3
marriages, I think, between the two  clans.  My g-grandmother was Permilla Cox
who married into the King  clan.  We used to have many family reunions that I
attended as a  youngster.  The reunions were called the "King-Cox" clan
originally but at  the time I was going with my mother it was comprised mainly of
Priems and  Caspells.

I have some information but have to dig it out.  I worked judiciously  on the
Caspell genealogy and the King-Cox genealogy but have laid it aside the  last
few months because of other family demands.

I would love to share information with you.

Gerry Thompson

P.S.  It was a Priem (cousin of my mother) who introduced my parents  and, in
fact, stood up for them when they got married.  My parents will  celebrate
their 69th wedding anniversary in July.