[or-roots] Rootsweb Obit Daily Times

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Jan 1 22:53:16 PST 2006

I believe that was David Samuelson on behalf of Roots-web, I know I
volunteered to do a couple local papers and have never had the time to
follow through on the promise. I did attempt to get permission for archiving
the online stuff from one paper and never got an answer, I guess I need to
go in person.