[or-roots] Branderhorst

Denise Merritt merritthome at clearwire.net
Tue Jan 3 18:47:59 PST 2006

      Name:  Evert J. Branderhorst
      Birth:  17 Mar 1915
      Death:  12 Nov 1996 - Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, United States of America
      Civil:  Oregon

      Name:  John G. Branderhorst
      Birth:  27 Feb 1917
      Death:  6 Nov 1998 - Portland, Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
      Civil:  Oregon

      If someone in the Portland area can locate obituaries on the above two men (from the Soc. Sec. Death Index) they might list the Gert-Jan Branderhorst as a survivor.  These might be uncles/fathers or grandparents of the man sought by our friend in the Netherlands.

      Denise

      There is a G Branderhorst at 503-786-7168 in 1998-1999 telephone directory for Portland

      There is Garrett Branderhorst with the matching birthdate:
            Name: Garrett Branderhorst
            Birth Date: 9 Sep 1950
            Street Address: 4222 Northeast 72Nd Ave
            City: Portland
            County: Multnomah
            State: Oregon
            Zip Code: 97218
            Phone Number: 503
            Household Members: Name Est. Age Birth Year
                  Garrett Branderhorst 55 1950
                  George D Branderhorst 33 1972
                  Sharlene M Branderhorst 57 1948