[or-roots] Branderhorst

mans mans at joling.org
Tue Jan 3 23:43:06 PST 2006

Hello,

Thanks for the help so far

More specific it is a class reunion we do this every 5 years.

The ladies of the class do organize it and I do the search for Garrit
Branderhorst

We do it on Saturday 4 November 2006 in Honselersdijk in the Netherlands

What we known so far is there is a Garret Branderhorst born on 9-9-1950

May be I do some phone calls to people with the name Branderhorst in
Portland to find out more.

Or do you have a better idea

  _____