[or-roots] [Fwd: Oregon Trail 1852]

Carylon Viuhkola viuhkola at clatskanie.com
Wed Jan 4 13:37:07 PST 2006

Donation Land Claims
granted to Oregon settlers can be located below location on microfilm:
Genealogical Forum of Oregon Library
1505 SE Gideon St., Portland, Oregon

Phone: 503-963-1932
http://www.gfo.org/
The Gen Forum has a wealth of information, and resources, also microfiche and film.

Genealogical Material in Oregon Donation Land Claims Volume 1
Abstracted from Application by Genealogical Forum of Portland 1992
page 42
No. 1057 GEARHART, William, Lane Co; b. 1819 Calloway, Boone Co, Mo; Arr. Ore. 9 Sept 1852; SC 20 Nov 1854;m Matilda Benson 18 Feb 1841, howard Co, Mo. Documents of 10 Feb 1855 lists wife but on 27 Nov 1858 states he was not married. Aff. James Munro, Henry G. Hadley, Samuel McCollum.

Respectfully
Carylon