[or-roots] finding lost cousin

Dale Shirley dale at simplyemail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:12:21 PST 2006

Would any researcher on the list be able to help me find the birth record

for a cousin long lost to my family. It would be a good 1st step.

Her name is ALINE SHIRLEY, b. April 1942 in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Her

father (my Uncle Al)  was ALLAN ARTHUR SHIRLEY b. 1912, Camus, WA, Her
mother was

FERN ZEIGLER no birthdate or location 'not sure of spelling' ( not her
middle or maiden name) but her name from a previous marriage.

I have attempted finding a birth record for her and a marriage record for
her. I do

not know if she is alive or not. Finding records for someone who is est. 63
yrs old

and possibly residing in the PNW is not easy. As far as I know, she never
knew

her father or any of the Shirley's she is related to by birth. It would be a
genealogical

feat to find her alive, contact her and see if she is interested in knowing
her long

lost cousins.

Would welcome any ideas or thoughts regarding how to research this missing
family member.

Dale Shirley

dale at simplyemail.com

206 232 3243