[or-roots] finding lost cousin

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Fri Jan 13 08:08:19 PST 2006

There are a couple of high schools in Klamath Falls.  I'd try there, hoping they have some information in their alumni files that might be of help.  Born in 1942, she would probably have graduated in about 1960.

Mazama High School
3009 Summers Lane, Klamath Falls, OR 97603
(541) 882-5851
Principal 883-4730

Klamath Union High School
Grades: 9-12
Type: public
Enrollment: 993
1300 Monclaire St
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Klamath County
Phone: (541) 883-4710

Crescent is on Hwy 97 north of Klamath Falls.  High probability, of course, that she is married and her name is not Shirley now.  Here are some possibilities in PNW.

A  Shirley
Crescent, OR 97733
(541) 433-2059

A  Shirley