[or-roots] finding lost cousin

Dale Shirley dale at simplyemail.com
Fri Jan 13 10:22:29 PST 2006

Sue, thanks for being willing to help me with this quest.  I did try the
high schools through Classmates, no luck that way. I wondered how to

contact them via snail mail about looking up a possible alumni. Do you live
in the area?   Meantime I'll call the numbers listed for A Shirley, just to
see

what happens.  I wish I knew if you had married. I also hoped to find a
middle name for her. Nothing yet!!.    Thanks again.   Dale