[or-roots] Deaths in England

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Fri Jan 13 07:36:02 PST 2006

Linda;

I googled the heck out of that location and the closest I could come to you
being able to get anything is this link;

http://www.ukvillages.co.uk/ukvillages.nsf/villages/Staveley+%28Grange+Over+
Sands%29;Cumbria

which will take you to the village notice board online, it doesn't seem to
be very active but you might try posting your problem there and somebody
might help.

I couldn't find any genealogy sites at all.