[or-roots] Deaths in England

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Sat Jan 14 09:37:57 PST 2006

 -----Original Message-----

==================================

I have these links and about 900 ,ore on many things in England.
Our Mattingly research is in England so we have years of links l;-)

      1. ICD
      2. Population Index - Volume 62 - Number 1
      3. Review of deaths related to taking ecstasy, England and Wales, 1997-2000 -- Schifano et al. 326 (7380): 80 -- BMJ
      4. CIA - The World Factbook -- United Kingdom
      5. BBC NEWS | UK | England | MPs' inquiry over barrack deaths
      6. Deaths from chickenpox -- Brisson et al. 324 (7337): 609 -- BMJ
      7. BBC NEWS | England | 'Inquiry into army deaths must wait'
      8. United Kingdom
      9. Reason: Gun Control's Twisted Outcome
      10. WHDH-TV - Boston - Fewest Holiday Traffic Deaths Recorded Since 1995

      Some genealogy things
            1. Search English Historical Records
            2. England Genealogy
            3. Genealogy in England - Get Help
            4. Family Tree Software For England
            5. Trace Your Geneology With DNA Testing
            6. England Geneology
            7. Find Your Uk and Irish Ancestors Online
            8. New England Historic Genealogical Society(NEHGS) - New England Ancestors
            9. Genealogy sites for New England
            10. Yahoo! UK & Ireland Directory > Genealogy

      Dan M