[or-roots] Kenyon - Cross etc

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Fri Jan 27 05:44:26 PST 2006

Hello Les & Denise
Seen your post to Denise on the Book about Rhode Island Families, going to have to check it out about the the Cross Family.
We have a book at the Clark County Genealogical Society, Genealogy's of Rhode Island Families, I know it has your whipple family, I will check for Denise on Kenyon's, I work the library again the 2nd of Feb.
Glen Portland

--
Glen A. Jones

From: "Leslie Chapman" <reedsportchapmans at verizon.net>