[or-roots] Need advise, Microfilm

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Mon Jan 30 16:30:12 PST 2006

Thanks Barbara,
I'm very sure I'll need the extra time as this is my first time searching
through rolls of microfilms. I will go back again & look on the first  few
pages of the newspaper I need 1877. It sure is interesting though to see &
read things that were in the Oregon Statesman 1852-1853, 1877-1878 because
you can actually read about old pioneer stories that weren't old then, it
was new news then & I seen most stories were about Chief Joseph in which I
love to read about.

Thanks! Nancy