[or-roots] Need advise, Microfilm

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Mon Jan 30 16:43:03 PST 2006

Pat,
Yea, they are in order. But the 1852 roll was rolled completely backwards
(librarian had to fix) & when I was rolling along first in 1853 then 1852
then 1853 & so on. I got that part figured out now I think. The 1877
microfilm was in perfect order though.

My problem is I go to the date of my ggg-Grandfather's death Sept. 6, 1877 &
look at Sept, 7, 8, 9, 10 .. & so but can't find anything? Maybe his Obit.
is not in there. I search way ahead &  far ahead. I will be making many
trips to the library & search again..Yes, I need to learn how to go about
finding where the Obits (pages) are then it might work better for me.
practice practice practice

Thanks! Nancy