[or-roots] e-mail change registry

M. J. melnijo at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 13:26:44 PST 2006

this is a good place to register old and new e-mail
addys, and it is free...

http://www.emailchange.com

(Lurker coming out of the shadows)

Can anyone provide any more history on the WWII
location of Ordnance, OR? Not much on the web, or
maybe I am just searching in the wrong locations. I
would appreciate whatever historical references anyone
might be able to provide, as well as where any records
on the (now non-existent I believe) city are now kept.

Thanks!

Melanie Munson

Looking for Millers and Larsens in Umatilla Co.