[or-roots] Umatilla Ordnance Depot / Looking for Millers

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Tue Jan 31 14:20:41 PST 2006

Hi Melanie,

Is this the Umatilla Ordnance Depot you may be talking about?

Depot
The location of the Umatilla Ordnance Depot here will strengthen the need
for
... Umatilla Ordnance Depot, circa 1942. Photo courtesy of the Umatilla
Depot ...
www.ccrh.org/comm/umatilla/depot.htm - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

ATSDR - PHA - US ARMY UMATILLA DEPOT ACTIVITY, a/k/a UMATILLA ARMY ...
UMCD consists of property formerly known as the Umatilla Depot Activity
(UMDA).
UMDA was established in 1941 as an ordnance facility for storing ...
www.atsdr.cdc.gov/HAC/PHA/umatilla/uma_p1.html - 20k - Cached - Similar
pages

Umatilla Chemical Depot (UMCD) - United States Nuclear Forces
Formerly known as the Umatilla Depot Activity (UMDA), the facility was
established
in 1941 as an ordnance facility for storing conventional munitions in ...
www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/facility/umatilla.htm - 24k - Jan 29, 2006 -
Cached - Similar pages

[PDF] US Army Umatilla Chemical Depot
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
Military planners envisioned the US Army Umatilla Ordnance Depot as a.
munitions and
general supply storehouse years before it became a reality in ...
www.csepp.net/smartbook/UMCDYesterday_ Today_Tomorrow31Mar05.pdf - Similar
pages

My grandma was born in Milton, OR. before it was change to Milton Freewater,
Umatilla OR in 1891 & her sister Delphia (Lydall) & husband Arthur Miller
lived & died in Yakima, WA. Her mother (Lydall) & grandmother (Plank) are
buried in the Old Milton Freewater Cemetery just out of the city limits on a
hill.

Nancy