[or-roots] Re: Ordinance, Oregon

LinLouVan at aol.com LinLouVan at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 14:21:29 PST 2006

In a message dated 1/31/06 1:28:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
melnijo at yahoo.com writes:

Can  anyone provide any more history on the WWII
location of Ordnance, OR? Not  much on the web, or
maybe I am just searching in the wrong locations.  I
would appreciate whatever historical references anyone
might be able  to provide, as well as where any records
on the (now non-existent I  believe) city are now kept.

Ordinance was just outside the Umatilla Army Depot near Hermiston.
I can not speak to where records might have been kept but it was in
Umatilla County.

Linda VanOrden
Junction City, OR
_LinLouVan at aol.com_ (mailto:LinLouVan at aol.com)