[or-roots] World Wide web

CKlooster at aol.com CKlooster at aol.com
Tue Jan 31 22:43:39 PST 2006

I was surprised a few years ago to find this list Google-able also.   Many
lists are not, and I think it is a good idea to let new people on the list  know
that what they post here goes out to the world.  I modified the  information
that I post as soon as I realized how public and searchable it  is.  For
example, this post that I am responding to includes a complete  address and phone
numbers...which are not necessarily things that many people  chose to share
with the world at large.  It's a good "heads up".

Carla