[or-roots] Non Oregon favor to ask

Sandi Carter sandi at smokedwire.com
Sat Jul 1 10:52:01 PDT 2006

Featherkile Leonard head Rent Male White 28 married Kansas Missouri Illinois
logger
Featherkile Gertrude wife female white 28 married 1909 unreadable Canada
English England England
Featherlike Earl son male white 7 single Washington Kansas Canada
Featherkile Florence daughter female white 5 single Washington Kansas Canada
Featherkile Eva daughter female white 3 single Washington Kansas Canada
Featherkile Wilma daughter female white 2 single Washington Kansas Canada
Also in the same household is Gloria? Edwards female Ind. 12 single
Washington Washington Washington

Also on the same page a couple houses away is;
Featherkile Geo. Sr. head owner farm male white 70 married Indiana Illinois
Indiana farmer
Featherkile Ella? wife female white 58 married Illinois Ohio Ohio none
Featherkile Howard son male white 30 single Kansas Indiana Illinois none