[or-roots] Roseburg Cemeteries

CKlooster at aol.com CKlooster at aol.com
Tue Jul 4 09:44:19 PDT 2006

Off the top of my head I know of three cemeteries actually within
Roseburg...there is the one previously mentioned on the shoulder of Mt. Nebo  along the
old military road...that's the one that is or was in poor condition  and is a
fairly small one. There is the currently used Memorial  Gardens visible at the
Garden Valley exit along I-5.  There is an  older one on the hillside above
Deer Creek about a mile east of the courthouse  which has quite a few graves.

Carla