[or-roots] images

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu Mar 23 21:22:40 PST 2006

No problem, I can send you a picture and a map both, let me know if you are
on dial-up I can make the images small,  if not I can give you a bigger
image and make it easier to see how things fit in.

You might want to go to http://www.google.com/

just above the dialogue box where you type in your search words is the word
"more" click on that and you will get a whole bunch of links, toward the
bottom left corner is a blue and white streaked ball and the link is "Google
Earth" if you have the band width (ie DSL or Broadband inernet) to get a
decent download speed you can play with that and find the golf course
yourself, the upper left corner of the google earth page should have a place
where you can type in Woodburn, Oregon and it should take you there, then
you just go a teeny tiny ways north of town you will see what I am talking
ab out with the row crops in the golf course.