[or-roots] Cliff Topo

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sun Mar 26 08:08:26 PST 2006

Thanks Carroll;

You are faster than I am;

Mary;

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?T=2&S=15&Z=10&X=109&Y=750&W=1

will take you to large topo map of area, but it won't tell you much about
location.

According to Google earth it isn't too far from Silver Lake Mercantile and
Motel, but I think that is a booboo on their part, anyway to get there you
would leave highway 31 somewhere near Silver Lake [actually right int the
middle of the Lake, can't figure out where the town is from google] and go
east on county road 51-14F about 26 miles as the crow flies, probably closer
to 28 or 30 by road, though it is fairly straight. Actually I think the road
runs out about half way there, but Cliff is now in the middle of a bunch of
irrigated crop land so there has to be a way to drive there, though I
imagine since it is mostly cultivated it wouldn't be worth the effort.

I have saved a 146 KB image I can email you off list if you would like,