[or-roots] Dr. Irvine

Barbara Wulf wulf at bendbroadband.com
Mon Mar 27 06:43:34 PST 2006

You speak as if Dr. Irvine was around a long time ago.  Couldn't be more
than 45 or 50 years ago that he retired. [Looks like from the article from
the Lebanon Express he retired about 1969]

Dr. N. E. Irvine:
He came to Lebanon in 1919 and established a medical practice that he
operated for nearly 50 years. With Dr. Booth, he built the hospital in the
building that is now the Lebanon Public Library. He was a member of the
"power group" that brought the Evans Plywood Mill to Lebanon in 1941. He
served for 30 years on the State Board of Health.

Barb
wulf at bendbroadband.com
http://home.bendcable.com/wulf/Project/siteMapNoImage.htm