[or-roots] ancestors

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Wed Mar 29 11:08:58 PST 2006

Ronda
Do you know if any of your Howards were in Clark County Washington, there are a number of Howards in our Clark County Pioneers thru the Turn of the Century, a Charles is mentioned as a witness for a Marriage but that is it, and there is no Orren.
Glen Portland, Oregon
Vice President Clark County Genealogical Society

--
Glen A. Jones

From: "Steve & Ronda Howard" <whizinc at comcast.net>

Hi Jacqueline,
Do you know the children of Orren Howard?  I’m trying to trace my husband’s grandfather’s (Charles Howard) family.
Thanks!
Ronda Howard