[or-roots] Re: Pioneer Fred Ramsey

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Thu May 4 13:18:33 PDT 2006

I don't know anything about this Man, but I did look his name up.

At ancestry.com in the 1880 census record found,
Fred H. Ramsey, Saint Johns, Multnomah, OR. born abt 1825 Pennsylvania.
Single
Farmer
Born PA.
Father born Ireland
Mother born PA.

Scroll down about 3/4 until you come to his name & there are 2 pictures of
his headstone.
 Portland, OR & Vancouver, WA - Oregon Cemeteries map, LoneGrave(s): RAMSEY,
(Fred H.is on stone), Pic1 ...
Lone Grave: Unknown Child, 1849, Info Here, off I-84 freeway, Portland, OR.
Loomis Cemetery, 1854- ...

Nancy