[or-roots] William Bailey Lottie Thomas and Glenn Butler

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Thu May 4 21:28:01 PDT 2006

Marcus;

I see what you mean, these folks are a tough nut to crack, apparently
William Bailey  is dead or gone by 1910, or else he isn't a head of
household in the 1900 Oklahoma Census? I compared all the Williams in 1900
OK to 1910 Oregon and no matches. Where is Glenn in 1910 Census, Lottie is
boarding with a cousin, woops, I stand corrected must be wrong Lottie? with
a cousin William A  Dalyall or some such in Klamath C0, fourth ward.

Is the Father Glen lists in 1920 as born in Missouri his blood father or
adopted, do you have birth dates for William and Lottie? If I could get a
handle on William, I might be able to back track him to his parents in 1880
if he was around then?

Les C

1893-1909 MARRIAGE LICENSE INDEX - GARFIELD COUNTY, OKLAHOMA

THOMAS, Lottie

FYI there are about 20 Thomas's on that page

http://bjsbytes.com/garfield/marriageT.htm

only about 11 Bailey's here

http://bjsbytes.com/garfield/marriageB.htm

including

BAILEY, William G.

on either of those pages is a link to an order form, they don't say but I
suspect they take only checks as they make no provision for online ordering
or credit card info, it is $10 for the first cert and $5 for each additional
if multiple order, so if you have a good idea of the sibs of these folks you
could save some money.

Have you ordered a death cert for Glenn?

Last_Name First_Name Middle_Name B_yr B_mo B_dy Mothers_Last_Name
Fathers_Last_Name Sex Bp County_of_Death D_yr D_mo D_dy SS_Number Age idno
 BUTLER   GLENN        D         1901   02   06   THOMAS
MALE   CO   SAN FRANCISCO   1963   08   25   547098262   62   0