[or-roots] Re: Deer Creek Cemetery, Roseburg, Oregon

Papaglen000 at aol.com Papaglen000 at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 15:28:30 PST 2006

Hello anyone out there.....

    Do you know anything "intimate" about Deer Creek  Cemetery just outside
Roseburg, Oregon?  I'm trying to find the grave of Elizabeth Bonebrake
DeMoss,
who died in Roseburg in December 1886.  There was an obituary for her  son,
George Grant DeMoss, much later, which indicated that she was, indeed,
interred
there.  But we can't seem to find the grave.  Elizabeth was a  pioneer from
Iowa
who came west in 1864 and with her husband, James McElroy DeMoss,  founded
the DeMoss Family Lyric Bards, who became famous in their time.

   Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   Glen Bailey, Portland, OR
   (papaglen000 at aol.com)