[or-roots] Re: [or-roots]railroad retirement board

glenkc7mbm at comcast.net glenkc7mbm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 20:02:15 PDT 2006

Carroll
The Address for the Railroad Retirement Board is.

U.S. Railroad Retirement Board
844 Rush Street
Chicago, Illinois 60611
Glenkc7mbm Portland, Oregon

--
Glen A. Jones

From: "Bernard Verbout" <beachbumbernie at earthlink.net>

Carroll (Cooper) Summers
       Thanks for the information. It sure would help in the genealogy relating to my deceased Father in Law. Do you happen to have the address of the Railroad Retirement Board?
                                Bernie Verbout